1. Before operation, a comprehensive inspection must be carried out. Check whether all parts of the mixer are normal. In particular, whether the steering and braking mechanism is sensitive and reliable, and whether the tire pressure meets the standard; Check whether the mixing system is firmly connected, whether the mechanism position is correct, and whether there is jamming during operation. Start the machine only after confirming that all parts of the machine are in good condition.
2. The pressure of hydraulic oil in each part shall comply with the specified requirements and cannot be changed at will. The oil quantity, quality and temperature of hydraulic oil shall meet the specified requirements, and all parts of the oil circuit shall be free of leakage.
3. During mixing and transportation, the weight of loaded concrete shall not exceed the allowable load capacity.
4. When the mixing truck is parked in the open air, the mixing drum shall be reversed before loading to discharge the accumulated water and sundries in the drum to ensure the quality of the transported concrete.
5. When the mixing truck is running on the highway, the extended bucket must be overturned, placed on the discharge hopper and fixed, then turned to the vertical position with the vehicle body, and fixed on the frame with a pin to prevent swinging caused by unfixed, hurting pedestrians or affecting vehicle operation.
6. When the mixing truck passes through the bridge, tunnel, warehouse and other facilities, pay attention to the height and width to avoid collision accidents.
7. The continuous operation time of the working device shall not exceed 8h. If it works continuously for 16h or 24h, the service life of the machine will be shortened rapidly.
8. The time for transporting concrete by concrete mixer truck shall not exceed the time specified by the mixing station. If water evaporation is found in the process, water shall be added appropriately to ensure the quality of concrete.
9. During the transportation of concrete, the mixing drum shall not be stopped to prevent the initial setting and segregation of concrete.
10. When the mixing drum of the concrete mixer changes from positive to reverse, the operating handle must be put in the middle position first, and then put in the reverse position after the mixing drum stops rotating.
11. The water tank should always be kept full for emergency use. When parking in winter, drain the water in the water tank and water supply system.
12) The discharge hopper can be lengthened by itself if it is not long enough.
13. Before loading, add a small amount of water into the cylinder to ensure smooth feeding and prevent sticking.
14. When mixing concrete, 2/3 of the total water volume must be added into the mixing drum first, and then the aggregate and cement must be added for mixing.
In addition, before leaving work, the driver should clean the mixing drum and the surface of the car body to prevent the concrete from condensing on the drum wall, blades and the car body. In addition, it is necessary to carry out auxiliary work such as cleaning, maintenance and oil change for the machinery. When the machine is parked in the open air, the relevant parts shall be covered to prevent the moving parts from rusting and failure due to wind and sun. Come to our website for more relevant content http://www.skar-bnat.com consulting service