1. Inspection method for pressure gauge of small concrete mixer: when the bulk mixer is discharging, the air pressure in the tank is 1.8~2.4 kg/cm2. When the unloading is almost finished, the air pressure drops rapidly. If the pressure gauge drops to 0~0.2 kg/cm2, it indicates that the cement in the tank is basically unloaded.
2. Judgment method for unloading time of small concrete mixer: the unloading speed of normal mixer is generally 1~1.2 tons per minute. If the loading weight of cement is 32 tons, it usually takes about half an hour to unload. Therefore, the unloading time can be calculated according to the unloading tonnage. In this way, the operators in the first 25 minutes are relatively easy, and there is no need to keep a close eye on the pressure gauge or check whether the unloading is completed by other methods.
3. Sound identification method for air compressor of small concrete mixer: during normal unloading, the compressor has a large load, and the sound made by the air compressor during operation is relatively dull. At the end of tank unloading, the load of the air compressor becomes smaller, and the working sound becomes crisp.
4. Knock the tank: during the cement unloading process, you can knock the tank by hand. If there is no echo, it indicates that there is a lot of cement residue in the tank and it will take a while to unload; If there is echo in the tank, it indicates that the cement in the tank is almost discharged.
5. Observation method for unloading hose of small concrete mixer: during normal unloading, the unloading hose is impacted by fluidized cement, and the hose keeps shaking. If the hose does not shake, it can also prove that the cement in the tank is basically unloaded.
How to judge whether the unloading of small concrete mixer is completed? The above questions are explained in five aspects. I hope they can help you. If you have any questions, please come to us at any time http://www.skar-bnat.com Consult!