The concrete mixer truck is a special kind of vehicle. Not all drivers who can drive the mixer truck can drive it. If it is operated improperly, it may cause unnecessary trouble. So the next article will mainly talk about the details that need attention in work.
1. Before starting the mixing truck, put the operating handle of the mixing drum in the "stop" position.
2. After starting the engine, the mixing drum should be rolled at low speed for about 10 minutes to make the hydraulic oil temperature rise to above 20 ℃ for operation.
3. When the mixing truck is parked in the open air, the mixing drum shall be rotated before loading to drain the accumulated water and sundries, so as to ensure the quality of concrete in later use.
4. When transporting concrete, the mixer truck shall ensure that the sliding bucket is firmly placed to avoid swinging due to looseness, hurting pedestrians or affecting the normal operation of other vehicles.
5、攪拌車裝運攪拌好的混凝土時，攪拌筒轉速為2-10轉/分；在運輸過程中，平坦路麵上攪拌筒轉速堅持2-3轉/分；行駛在側 傾坡度大於50的路麵，或左右晃動較大的路麵時，應中止攪拌旋轉，待路況 好轉後再恢複攪拌旋轉。
5. When the mixing truck is transporting the mixed concrete, the mixing drum speed is 2-10 rpm; During transportation, the speed of mixing drum shall be 2-3 rpm on the flat road; When driving on a road with a side slope greater than 50, or on a road with large left and right shaking, the mixing rotation shall be stopped, and the mixing rotation shall be resumed after the road conditions improve.
6. Before discharging concrete from the mixer truck, the mixing drum shall be rolled at 10-12 rpm for 1 minute before discharging.
混凝土攪拌車出料結束，應立即用隨車的軟管放水將進料口、出料鬥及出料溜槽等部位衝刷潔淨，排去粘結在車身遍地的汙 物及殘留混凝土，再向攪拌筒內注水150-200L的清水，在返回途中要讓攪拌 筒慢速滾動，以清洗內壁，避免殘餘料渣附在筒壁 和攪拌葉上，並在再一次裝料前將廢水排掉。更多相關內容就來kaiyun網站http://www.skar-bnat.com谘詢吧！
After the discharge of the concrete mixer truck, immediately use the hose attached to the truck to wash the inlet, discharge hopper, discharge chute and other parts clean, drain the dirt and residual concrete stuck on the vehicle body, and then fill the mixing drum with 150-200L of water. On the way back, let the mixing drum roll slowly to clean the inner wall, avoid the residual material slag attached to the drum wall and mixing blade, and drain the waste water before loading again. Come to our website for more relevant content http://www.skar-bnat.com Ask!