(1) Any ready-mixed concrete will enter the initial setting state within about 1 hour without adding retarder, and then the concrete pouring construction will affect the engineering quality of concrete. Therefore, the transportation of ready-mixed concrete by automatic mixer truck has its time-controlled transportation radius. It is generally controlled within 1 hour. The long time from discharging to discharging is 90 minutes, and the total number of revolutions of mixing drum is not more than 300. If the original discharge chute is not long enough and needs to be extended additionally, please support the extended part with a strut.
(2) After the concrete is discharged, the inside of the mixing drum shall be washed quickly.
Note: if not washed in time, it will not only cause the binding of the concrete in the mixing drum, reduce the loading, and make the feeding not smooth, but also cause the failure of the mechanism, which is the inducing factor of the accident. Be careful!
(3) When the truck is running empty, the mixing drum shall rotate at the same speed as the stirring driving.
Note: When the mixing truck is running, if the mixing stops rotating, there will be indentation and abnormal noise on the mixing drum raceway and the mixing drum supporting wheel. Therefore, please pay attention.
The specific operation steps are as follows:
(1) Prepare three emergency drive hoses, and remove the connecting pipe and connector cover.
(2) Operation of faulty vehicle (driven vehicle)
① Shut down the engine of the faulty vehicle;
② Unscrew the fastening nuts (one on the left and one on the right) to the left;
③ Turn the knob to the right again until it can no longer be turned;
④ Remove the high-pressure hose from the motor connector;
⑤ Connect the emergency drive hose to the motor connector;
⑥ Connect the connecting pipe on the emergency drive hose with the high-pressure hose removed from the faulty vehicle to prevent oil leakage.
(3) Operation of rescue vehicle (drive vehicle)
① Set the operating handle to the neutral position;
② Shut down the engine;
③ Remove the high-pressure hose from the high-pressure oil pipe;
④ Connect the emergency drive hose to the high-pressure oil pipe;
⑤ Use the connector cap on the emergency drive hose to cover the high-pressure hose of the drive vehicle to prevent oil leakage.
(4) Start the engine of the rescue vehicle.
(5) Turn the operating handle of the rescue vehicle to the "discharge" position to discharge the concrete in the fault vehicle.
(6) After the emergency drive, restore the two vehicles to their original state.
When working, do not put your hands into the rotating mixing drum. Do not put your hands into the connection part of the main discharge chute and the extended discharge chute to avoid accidents. The above are the problems that should be paid attention to when the mixer is working. I believe that everyone has learned a lot. I hope you must pay attention when working. Follow us http://www.skar-bnat.com Learn more!